This Thursday evening my husband Douglas informed me that the weather looked good for Saturday so he purchased a whole pig. He told me he needed 50 people to eat it and walked out of the room. Hm.
So I called everyone in my cell phone address book and spread the word. Well, bottom line, “If Doug cooks it, they will come!” LOL. Over 60 people showed up and we had a blast!
After supper, which was wonderful, Erin announces that he just happens to have a piano keyboard in his car. Ashley brought her guitar, and Zeb hauled out the electric guitar. Whalah! We had a worship band! About 20 of us hung around and sang and prayed and worshiped until Doug kicked us all out. 🙂
I wanted to post a few pictures from the night and see what you think. Thanks everyone for coming! I can’t wait to do it again!!!! Lovies!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Remove the stones~Appleton Abortion Mill being closed?
- Speak to the Citadel to be Removed.
- The Beginning of Our Church…
- Burning Ring of Fire!
- Heresy in Wisconsin.
- Methodist Trial of Pastor Amy DeLong next door.
- Todd Bentley Coming to the Valley.
- Insider Movement: The Tide is Turning
- Dirty Kitchen, whose watchin’ the Kids?
- WEMI going Seeker Sensitive?
- Dream about Homosexuality