Angels in Rwanda
We just got back from Rwanda this week. Wow! What a trip. Author Tracey Lawrence and her hysterically funny brother Kevin Diaz came with Douglas and I. We made a lot of memories that’s for sure. Kevin had a number of questions about seeing the angels so we made plans one night to get pictures. In the conference center that we were staying in they had a church service on our second night. There were angels everywhere! Kevin was so funny as I directed him to point at the ones that I could see. In a number of the pictures that we took an orange orb appears. See the picture on the right.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Remove the stones~Appleton Abortion Mill being closed?
- Speak to the Citadel to be Removed.
- The Beginning of Our Church…
- Burning Ring of Fire!
- Heresy in Wisconsin.
- Methodist Trial of Pastor Amy DeLong next door.
- Todd Bentley Coming to the Valley.
- Insider Movement: The Tide is Turning
- Dirty Kitchen, whose watchin’ the Kids?
- WEMI going Seeker Sensitive?
- Dream about Homosexuality