Please join us for a time of prayer and honor for the survivors of the Rwandan genocide on April 30th at 8:oo p.m. in downtown Little Chute. We will be gathering with our lit candles for a time of prayer, and testimonies from orphans who survived the massacre. This event will be “kid-friendly” and will be an excellent time for whole famlies. Please leave comments, prayers, words of encouragements below for the orphans and widows in Rwanda to read. Many have access to this blog. With all out love-the staff of Shouts of Joy Ministries
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Remove the stones~Appleton Abortion Mill being closed?
- Speak to the Citadel to be Removed.
- The Beginning of Our Church…
- Burning Ring of Fire!
- Heresy in Wisconsin.
- Methodist Trial of Pastor Amy DeLong next door.
- Todd Bentley Coming to the Valley.
- Insider Movement: The Tide is Turning
- Dirty Kitchen, whose watchin’ the Kids?
- WEMI going Seeker Sensitive?
- Dream about Homosexuality