The Beginning of Our Church…
Weekly Sermons Preached at the Church
Douglas Pirkey preaching in our living room on 2o May 2012 about how the church is lacking real love in Corinthians and today. This was the first sermon Douglas preached in our new gathering that later became known as “Church”. For the record the first service included: Fredrica and Craig Doriot and their three children; Elvin and Brenda Blair and their two girls; the Pirkey’s and our two younger ones; Elias’ friend Quin Stuyvenburg; Tim and McKenna Stephani; Jennifer LeCloux; Jodi Jimenez; Gabe Bergen and Barb Kopitzke.
Let us know what you think.
To follow all of the current sermons preached at the Church click this link. https://vr.shapeservices.com/recordings.php They will be updated weekly. If you have any trouble with the links please shoot me a message and I’ll see what I can do. Vr+ is new to me so we are still working out the kinks.
Joie Pirkey speaking on the Plumb line and the Big Room dreams and visions that helped forge what the Lord was designing in building this work. This was on July 22, 2012 and can be downloaded as a podcast from the link above.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Remove the stones~Appleton Abortion Mill being closed?
- Speak to the Citadel to be Removed.
- The Beginning of Our Church…
- Burning Ring of Fire!
- Heresy in Wisconsin.
- Methodist Trial of Pastor Amy DeLong next door.
- Todd Bentley Coming to the Valley.
- Insider Movement: The Tide is Turning
- Dirty Kitchen, whose watchin’ the Kids?
- WEMI going Seeker Sensitive?
- Dream about Homosexuality