Posted below is a Shouts of Joy Ministries newsletter from 2005 before I was posting things on my web site. You can Google it and find that a prophecey website posted it in 2005 if you want to verify the date. I am posting it here in the blog because I feel that it is paramount read and pray about in the next week being that the abortion clinic on Gillet Street in Appleton is about to be closed.
As most of you may know already a bill, has been signed into law by Republican Gov. Scott Walker, that bans doctors who lack admitting privileges at hospitals in the state from performing abortions. This new law makes it impossible for the Appleton facility on Gillet street to remain open.
On July 8th U.S. District Judge William M. Conley staid the law from being enforced. He cited a “troubling lack of justification” for the law. Conley said he would stay enforcement of the admissions provision until July 18, a day after a more deliberate courtroom hearing could be scheduled before him next week.
Teri Huyck, president and chief executive officer of Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, said that her group would have to close the Appleton abortion clinic and offer at least 50% fewer abortions at its Milwaukee facility. That would mean abortions in Wisconsin would not be available north of Madison.
It amazes me that the clinic in Appleton is getting so much national attention. I believe we as believers here in the Valley need to engage in prayer and spiritual warfare to remove this stone that Lord has been speaking about since 2002. Please feel free to pass on the link to this article and to ask your friends to pray. This is a very important week.
Fox Valley Prophecies
Remove The Stones
30 Mar 2005
by Joie Pirkey
The following prophecies came through the duration of many years. They were formulated as one consistent message in the past few months. The following is an outline type article briefly listing the events that are transpiring and are prophesied to come upon the Fox Valley.
The Fox Valley in northeast Wisconsin will experience a season that God is calling ‘The Dark Night’. During this Dark Night the following things have been prophesied to occur:
The Dark Night
- · The devil will attack the churches.
- · Many Christians will leave their local church and cease attending any church for the duration of the Dark Night.
- · Many of those in authoritative positions in the local churches will be removed and replaced with those who will be willing to allow God to be the Head of the church.
- · Local churches will split into fragments.
- · Churches will cease to exist.
- · The churches will not be unified. Those not unified will be ‘picked off’.
- · Doctrines will change allowing God to be the Head.
- · These things will be allowed to prepare the Church here in the Valley for the Flood that is coming.
When the Dark Night is over the fist of three waves of the works of the Holy Spirit is prophesied to come. These three waves together make what God is calling the ‘Flood’.
The First Wave of the Flood
- · The Christians who are not attending church services return. Those who left because of the church splits also find new local bodies (churches).
- · A deep hunger for more of God is stirred up in individual believers. This will be seen in the number of prayer groups that pop up during this time and in the large numbers that attend them.
- · The local churches become unified under their leadership.
- · The Apostles, Prophets, and Evangelists return to the church.
- · Saint John’s Catholic Church becomes the wellspring of the Flood. This is because God is honoring a covenant that He made with the people who built the church building back in the late 1880’s.
The Second Wave of the Flood
- · Physical healings begin to happen.
- · Signs and wonders as documented in Acts 2:17-21 which is quoted from Joel 2 begin to increase and manifest in an unprecedented manner for the Fox Valley.
- · Youth will be coming to the churches in great number.
- · These young people will meet for services in untraditional places.
- · In these services the youth will involve arts in their worship. Music and drawing/painting will be a salient feature.
The Third Wave
- · Evangelism will dramatically increase and many non-believers will become Christians.
- · People from all over the Midwest and Canada will come to the Fox Valley to receive anointing for ministry. Catholics will come from all over the world.
- · Many signs, wonders, and healings will continue to occur.
- · A school of the prophets will emerge, with Biblical teaching regarding spiritual gifts and how they function in the Body of Christ in a Biblical manner.
I was told that before the Dark Night was over and before the Flood would come, two stones had to be removed to make the path clear for this flood.
God confirmed this with the following scripture: Isaiah 62:10-12
“Go through, go through the gates; clear the way for the people; build up, build up the highway; remove the stones, lift up a standard over the peoples. Behold, the Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth, say to the daughter of Zion, “Lo, your salvation comes; behold, His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him.” And they will call them, “The Holy people, the redeemed of the Lord”; and you will be called, “Sought out, a city not forsaken.”
We prayed for many months about what the two stones were. In early February God made it clear that the two stones that needed to be removed in the Fox Valley were the abortion clinic on Gillette Street in Appleton and the Paradise Club out by the Fox River Mall. He referred to both of these establishments as ‘altars’. These altars were actually sacrificial altars to the enemy. Similar to the sacrificial altar in the Holy of Holies, the enemy has set up deviations of this type to himself. The sacrificial blood spilled on this altar of death is actually the blood of the babies murdered there. This was difficult to grasp as He showed this to me spiritually. Then He confirmed this atrocity in Nashville Tennessee. There, I had the awesome privilege of hearing Lou Engle, of The Call, preach. He was speaking about abortion and he too called it a sacrifice to the enemy. He also called the clinics sacrificial altars.
After I began to understand what the abortion clinic was and what it actually is spiritually, God gave me this prophecy. He said that He would take down the abortion clinic. He said that the building was not to be used for anything else but will be actually plowed over. He said to prophesy this to whoever would listen. An emphasis was on Him doing it. So I began to tell people.
Shortly after, He said to “Send out the worshipers.” I didn’t understand what He meant. So again we began to pray about this. During the few weeks that lead up to the previous speaking engagement, on March 24, I began to understand that worship is actually an act of war. It is a weapon of warfare. God began to lead our group to scriptures that spoke of patriarchs sending out worshipers to worship before a battle. At times the battle would be won before the warriors even arrived on the scene. Just before I spoke last Thursday, Jackie Makosky, and I went to pray. It was then that God finally told me what He meant when He said to send out the worshipers. He made it very clear that I was to tell the people about the entire Fox Valley prophecies and then explain that we were to go out to the abortion clinic and worship there. God inhabits the praises of His people and where He is, is Holy ground. He would use this act somehow to take down the clinic. He also said to send them out on May 5th, 2005. He had been previously speaking to me about that date and I had been praying for over a month about what the significance of that day was. That is the day to send out the worshipers to the Gillette Street abortion clinic. As you read this you may be wondering who are the worshipers? I have wondered this myself. He has not made this clear. I do know that by His Spirit He will bear witness to those who should go. If you are stirred by this please pray. Ask Him if you are one of them. I don’t believe that this act will be done by a select few. I also believe that hundreds will hear the call. But I have not heard specifically who the worshipers are. I can say that my children and I will be standing outside the Gillette Street “Planned Parenthood” altar of death on May 5th worshipping the Lord.
One question that has continually arisen since the Thursday night meeting is, “Are you prophesying that the clinic will come down on May 5th as we stand out there and worship?” I am trying to the best of my ability to say only what He tells me to say and not add things to it to make it easier to understand. With that in mind I am only willing to say that He said that He would take down the clinic and to send out the worshippers on May 5th. That’s it. How all this will come down He hasn’t told meyet. I have tried to estimate the timing of things that He has told me in the past and I have been consistently wrong. So I have finally learned to only say what He says and let the timing up to Him. There are things that He told me that I thought would happen five Springs ago and are only happening now, this Spring. So although it seems to me that these events will happen very soon, very soon can easily mean years to Him.
- Remove the stones~Appleton Abortion Mill being closed?
- Speak to the Citadel to be Removed.
- The Beginning of Our Church…
- Burning Ring of Fire!
- Heresy in Wisconsin.
- Methodist Trial of Pastor Amy DeLong next door.
- Todd Bentley Coming to the Valley.
- Insider Movement: The Tide is Turning
- Dirty Kitchen, whose watchin’ the Kids?
- WEMI going Seeker Sensitive?
- Dream about Homosexuality